19 October 2009

Happy Birthday Diya Dhania a.k.a YAYA

Salam..

Yesterday is 18th October..means it was my Diya Dhania 4th Birthday...Happy Birthday my little girl....She's my Bro Elly & Sis Jaja first dauthter..

So semalam ada buat little bufday party for her..jemput all my sibling saja itu pun dah meriah uollsss....the party started at 1pm means ada lunch la kannn..haruslah kosonglan perut dulu...

Menu: nasi putih dan lauk pauk yang lazat + ulam-ulaman & spagetti....

Wish for Diya- Happy Besday Princess...........don't be notty notty okey..love u....















Iman with Diya's Mama- Auntie Jaja






Buffday girl-Diya a.k.a Yaya with the cousins..








































ACARA POTONG CAKE...nyummy....nyummy....









































Picture...picture...lagi......
















It was a enjoy party..everybody gathered but as usual our sis Ema & Co, Sis Amy & Co and this time our little sis Jaja not attended...next time we gathered lagi ok guys........
p/s: Tgu my bufday 27Oct coming soon...Daddy ada party for mama ker??? hehehee.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

U are my SunShine..

U are my SunShine..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...